TLC Speaking Schedule at a Glance:
April 19 Judah Pelligra
(If you need assistance, please contact us on Facebook or contactLove INC at (907) 452-3876)
Youtube links to help you worship during this time:
Take comfort in the word of God
Take this time to reset, to focus on your relationship with God, your prayer life and your family.
46b They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
1 . Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 . I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3 .Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6. nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9. If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10. no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
11 . For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12. they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Women's Bible Study
Women's Bible Study on Mondays @ 7 pm (We will keep you posted.)
May resume using Zoom. Contact Maggie Matheson to get more direction.
Alpha House Recovery Ministry:
Alpha House at JP Jones is canceled until the the threat of covid-19 passes, but check out "Alpha House Almost Live" on the link below. Some meeting will resume using Zoom and other events can be found on their Facebook account. The "Almost Live Alpha House" event can be found on the Alpha House Ministries, Facebook Fairbanks.
Men of God
They are arranging a Zoom meeting. Please contact Shawn for further details, keep checking your e-mails and Facebook for up to date information.
TLC's Facebook Group
Here's a link to TLC Facebook...a faith community, which a place for anyone associated with The Landing Church to post prayer requests, raise awareness of events you're involved with and engage as a community.
We are always looking for more musicians and vocalists to join our worship team. Please contact Worship Leader Ken Thompson if you would like to use your talents at TLC.